Sunday, November 25, 2012

KBShimmer Wrapper's Delight

Hey guys! I'm back with another gorgeous indie Christmas polish! I think this one was the first I bought? I can't remember. It's KBShimmer Wrapper's Delight. I got distracted one night while I was praying thinking about this polish and today I got distracted in church looking at it haha. I snapped a quick pic before Mass started because the lighting in the church makes everything sparkly look soooo pretty.


The rest of the pics were taken back home in my light box. I did one layer of Wrapper's Delight over two coats of China Glaze Holly-Day. Holly-Day was frickin gorgeous and absolutely perfect underwear for this polish. It also had flawless application.


Wrapper's Delight applied pretty well too. Most nails only needed one coat. There was only a nail and a half out of all ten that needed some more dabbing for a better glitter spread. It does need a good shake before applying for that result. I just banged it against my palm a couple of times while holding it upside-down.


And the best thing about this polish? $5 of each polish goes to Toys for Tots! 


And some yummy macro shots:


Wrapper's Delight is available from KBShimmer for $10 here. Check out all of her holiday polishes and get Facebook updates here. They're gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. I ordered mine last week. Can't wait to put it over color club ho ho holly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This mani is so festive. Love the color combos and glitters. Great job!

    ReplyDelete