Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Teal Tuesday: 3D


Since today was 3D Nail Art for Teal Tuesdays, I decided it was high time I used my knock off caviar beads. I started with two coats of Risque Husky. It looks more teal in the bottle, but it dried pretty blue. The application was amazing. I applied this with my left hand and needed almost no clean up.


Then I topcoated it all. While the top coat was wet, I dipped my ring finger into the pot of beads. I got these at Michael's on clearance, so they were hella cheap. 


I tried to touch up the little bald spots, but it didn't really work. I wish I could report on how well these held up, but I'm so bad at picking at my polish that these didn't last an hour.


Check out these other Teal Tuesday blogs! If you'd like to join us, click on the badge at the top of my page!

Missy at Gnarly Gnails
Rhonda at Nails Beautiqued
Kirsten at Geeky Owl
Amanda at Mandy's Polish
Nat at No Holos!


No comments:

Post a Comment