Sunday, July 15, 2012

Adventures in Stamping: Precious Stones

On the docket for today's stamping challenge: Precious Stone. I decided to use polish names that were stones and then dress it up all classy like with some gold stamping. 


I used China Glaze Emerald Sparkled and Savvy Ruby Slippers. It came out more Christmas-y than I hoped lol. I saw Emerald Sparkled on a blog last week and decided I needed it. It is gorgeous! If you don't have it, seriously, go on eBay and find it now. You need it!


Then I stamped with China Glaze Passion and Bundle Monster plate BM 312. I couldn't get it perfectly centered and straight, but I'm still pretty proud of it. If you need a good gold for stamping, get Passion. Go add it to your Emerald Sparkled order on eBay. You're welcome. (<-- reference to Awkward.. Not being rude ;) )


If you'd like to join in on Stamping Sundays, click the Adventures in Stamping Badge at the top of the page and join the Facebook group :)

2 comments:

  1. I just ordered a bundle monster pack and I can't wait to get it now that I saw your nails! Hopefully they cover my long nails like they did you!

    ReplyDelete