Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Teal Tuesday: Matte/Glossy

This week for Teal Tuesday we are mixing matte and glossy! I haven't done this before, so I was really excited. I decided to start with a matte base and stamp with a glossy polish. Or one I thought was glossy...


I started with one coat of a Forever 21 matte teal polish. Then I stamped with Kiss plate B65 and Essence Bella. I thought Bella was going to be glossier and contrast more. Despite that, I really like the design. There's a bare spot on my index nails because I dropped my clean-up brush on it haha.




Check out these other Teal Tuesday blogs! If you'd like to join us, click on the badge at the top of my page!

Missy at Gnarly Gnails
Rhonda at Nails Beautiqued
Kirsten at Geeky Owl
Amanda at Mandy's Polish
Nat at No Holos!

1 comment: