Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Teal Tuesday: Feathers

Hello everyone! I kinda slacked on my challenges this weekend :/ We went to my parents' friend's ordination to the priesthood and then to my mom's family reunion on the lake! It was a blast! Right before we left I opened my mailbox and found my latest shipment from Whimsical Ideas by Pam!


This is two coats of Kitty Glitter! It's soooo gorgeous! On Saturday I spent forever on the Jet Ski (which is the best thing EVER!) and my polish job got ruined. I had brought Kitty Glitter along with me and started applying it after church on Sunday. I got one coat down before my mom said we had to leave for the lake.


So I left it with one coat and no top coat. Then spend all day on the lake swimming and jet skiing and rescuing my dad from his jet ski. Then we drove home and I went to bed. Then the next day I showered. And my polish was perfect. Pristine. I just added 2 more coats and topcoat and you couldn't tell I'd beaten the crap out of my hands! That's some serious staying power. Like all of Pam's polishes, this applied like a dream.


Then Tuesday came around and I couldn't bear to take this fabulous polish off, so I decided to use it as the base for Teal Tuesday! Our them today is feathers. I couldn't decide if Kitty Glitter was teal enough to count for Teal Tuesday, so I decided to stamp with the fabulous a England St. George and BM 15.


Check out these other Teal Tuesday blogs! If you'd like to join us, click on the badge at the top of my page!

Missy at Gnarly Gnails
Rhonda at Nails Beautiqued
Kirsten at Geeky Owl
Amanda at Mandy's Polish
Nat at No Holos!


2 comments: