Thursday, June 28, 2012

Rainbow Favorites: Blue

On to blue. This one was so hard for me! Blue makes up the largest share in my stash. And that's not even counting teals! I chose one of my recent favorites: Zoya Zuza. It's a gorgeous metallic teal. I painted two coats for this.


And of course I used my new Bundle Monster set over it! This is Bundle Monster BM 322 and Kleancolor Metallic Aqua. Metallic aqua is another really gorgeous blue.


It's more of a subtle stamping, but I really liked these two together and the stamp is super cool. It's like a complicated tape mani, but you don't have to line tape up right and wait for your base coat to dry completely over 6 days (exaggeration). Mine weren't perfectly straight and centered, but I didn't mind too much.


Check out all the blogs participating in the Rainbow Favorites Challenge!



1 comment:

  1. Zuza. is. Amazing! Great choice! It's very pretty with that other blue, too. <3

    ReplyDelete