Thursday, May 10, 2012

Untried Month Day 17: Neon Gradient

I recently purchased a couple of the Orly Feel the Vibe Neons and decided to combine them with some other untried neons in a gradient. I painted stripes of each color on my makeup sponge but quickly realized that my nails are not long enough to accommodate all four colors haha. So I decided to randomly combine 2 colors on each of my nails for another skittle mani :)


The gradient looks smother in real life and is much more neon. I sponged over a base coat of Platinum Ice Magic Platinum Base Coat. Neons used: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Orly Glowstick, Orly Beach Cruiser and Models Own Hedonist. This was so summery and I got a lot of compliments!


Be sure to check out the other ladies' untrieds!


Helen at Nail Newbie
Alyssa C at Polish Junkie Ninja
Lexi at Finger Painted


3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I could get into neons. I just bought a couple cheapies to try the trend out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color combo - bright and gorgeous colors :)

    ReplyDelete