Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Strawberries and Dots

For today's edition of Pink Wednesday, I chose China Glaze Strawberry Fields. I bought this polish recently because of the name. And after I put it on I had Strawberry Fields Forever stuck in my head all day.


This is two coats. It's a bright pink with gold shimmer. It's soooo pretty! Then Nubar Black Polka Dots was staring at me, so I decided to throw on a couple coats. Polka Dots is the perfect name for this polish because that's exactly what it looks like!


Even though I love this polish on, it was a pain in the butt to apply. The brush bristles are black, so it's impossible to tell if there are any specks on your brush. Also, they're really sparse, so this is about 3 coats. And it drags really bad, so you have to keep rearranging the dots. It's still totally worth it because it's so stinking cute!


If you'd like to join in on Pink Wednesdays, click the badge at the top of the page!

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head lol. This looks really nice x :-)

    ReplyDelete