Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teal Tuesday: Abstract

For Teal Tuesday this week, we did Abstract! I wasn't sure what to do, but eventually decided to do a saran wrap mani. I painted on two coats of a Love & Beauty matte teal polish. I really love this color, but I don't like the finish. I've decided I don't really care for true matte polishes. I only like the suede kind. But it was gorgeous after some top coat :)


Then I painted on a coat of another polish and then put some scrunched up saran wrap on the nail and pulled it off. The colors I put over the teal from index to pinky were Color Club Twiggie, Pucci-Licious, Poptastic, Blue-Ming and Lavendarling on the thumb.


I keep trying to decide what my favorites are. I think it's the thumb, index or pinky. The saran wrap method is so easy! I can't wait to experiment with it some more!


Check out these other Teal Tuesday blogs! If you'd like to join us, click on the badge at the top of my page :)

Missy at Gnarly Gnails
Rhonda at Nails Beautiqued
Kirsten at Geeky Owl
Amanda at Mandy's Polish
Nat at No Holos!



3 comments:

  1. Ohh lovely. I've never used the saran wrap method before, I think I might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete