Friday, April 27, 2012

Untried Month Day 10: Nubar Reclaim

After I got this in the mail I could not wait to get this on my nails. It was just so pretty! Feast your eyes on Nubar Reclaim: 


Don't you just want to drool looking at this?! It reminds me of miracle beads. I don't ever want to take this off. And the application of this was amazing! This was 2 perfectly easy coats :)


I'm in love ♥


Be sure to check out the other ladies' untrieds!


Helen at Nail Newbie
Alyssa C at Polish Junkie Ninja
Lexi at Finger Painted

5 comments:

  1. I wasn't feeling this polish at first but the more I see it on blogs the more I wannnnt it! It is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this is sitting in my untrieds! Stunning! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s so pretty, love greens! Did you use it with an Aqua base? Which can you please tell me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used my regular base coat and it applied perfectly!

      Delete