Friday, February 17, 2012

Spring PCFC Day 3: Small Flowers/Flower Bed

Well hello there! I was really excited about this challenge day because I could do what I planned to do in the 31 Day Challenge. And then the same thing happened: I couldn't find my flower glitter. I had seen it everyday for the past week, and then when I went to do this mani, it was gone. I finally found it though! I started with two coats of China Glaze Kinetic Candy.


Then I added some flower shaped glitter I bought at Hobby Lobby and painted stems and grass with China Glaze Gaga for Green. So far so good. Then, for some reason, I decided it needed to be smooth, so I added Gelous and Seche Vite. I applied it too thick and it bubbled and ran all over the place and blurred my green :/ Here is the result:


These were the two nails I actually still liked.




And the full mani in all it's fail. I will have to attempt this mani again in the future.

Please visit these other fine PCFC Blogs for more amazing challenge mani's!


3 comments: