Sunday, February 5, 2012

Adventures in Stamping - Blue

Hello! I'm in a facebook group called Adventures in Stamping and there's a challenge every Sunday. The challenge today was "blue". We could do anything we want, but it ALL had to be in blue. Here's what I did :)




I started with 3 coats of my new Sinful Colors Cinderella (GORGEOUS!) and then stamped with NYC Skin Tight Denim and Bundle Monster plate BM209. I picked this design because it looked like rippling water, so it seemed appropriate for an all blue mani :) This challenge was perfect for me because I have SOOOOO MANY blues. It's seriously a problem. I'm not super pleased with the stamping because I did it in a rush, but it's not horrible.

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute, I love the two shades of blue combo you used.

    ReplyDelete