Monday, February 6, 2012

11 Question Tag

Today, I was tagged to do an 11 Question Tag by the lovely Jebba from The Key to Jennasis! We're in a birthday group together and she tagged all of us :)


Here are the rules to this particular tag:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
No tag backs.
No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you're reading this", You actually have to tag 11 people.

11 Things About Me:

1. I really love animals. I used to watch Cratt's Creatures everyday after school and my favorite tourist attractions are zoos. Also, if an animals dies in a movie I'll usually cry more than if a human does.

2. I took ballet and tap for 15 years. I also took jazz and pointe, but I didn't like them as much. I miss dancing everyday! I still dance around the house for fun, but it can't compare to dressing up in a beautiful costume and performing on stage.

3. I have a red VW Beetle! It's name is George Harrison because he's my favorite Beetle. I love my car!

4. I'm half Hispanic (Mexican). My dad's side of the family is Mexican, but neither my dad or I can speak Spanish. I took 5 years in school, but it did almost no good.

5. I'm secretary/treasurer of my university's Catholic Student Association. It's an umbrella organization and I'm involved in almost all of the subsidiary organizations. I love my fellow officers and I really being a part of the community.

6. I have a half-sister and half-brother that are 33 and 30. They're from my mom's first marriage. And I also have a little brother who's 18.

7. My favorite foods are pizza and mashed potatoes. Not together, but I love them equally and could probably live on them my entire life.

8. During the summer of 2010 I studied abroad in Rome. I'm dying to go back because I feel that I missed so much! I found out about so many cool things in the time since I've been home that I need to see! And the pope was at his summer home when I was there, so I need to see him too.

9. I've been known to start various collections before nail polish including DVDs, socks, headbands and craft supplies.

10. I love reading. I read constantly. Even when I watch TV. Unfortunately I haven't had time to get into a book at the moment, but I still read constantly. Since I don't really have time to devour a whole book, I read small things like blogs and articles. I'm obsessed with cracked.com and their hilarious and surprisingly informative articles.

11. In case you didn't pick it up from #4 and #5, I'm Catholic! I love Jesus and the Catholic faith. It's just so interesting! I guess #8 kinda gave that away too.

11 Questions That I Answered:

1. What pets do you have? Names?
I have a dog named Phineas. We thought he was a stray and took him in. When we found the owners they let us keep him :) They said he was a Pit Bull, but he's way too big to be pure blood. They're usually only 50 lbs and he weighs 93. The vet thinks he part Mastiff. Anyways, he's sweet and adorable and loves to cuddle, which gets quite cramped in my twin sized bed. He's my dog and we also have a family dog. We have a golden retriever named Samson. He's a fatty :)

2. What is your favourite thing to do in Summer?
Swim! I love the water! I wish I were a mermaid so bad so I could breath underwater. Coming up for air it such a bummer.

3. What place do you want to visit in the near future?
Italy. I only got to see Rome and Florence. I really want to see Cinque Terre, Milan and Venice as well. And there's a gazillion places in Europe I want to go to.

4. What do you like (object wise) besides nailpolish?
I kinda answered this one too lol. But I've pretty much cooled down on my sock and headband purchases. I do still try to buy DVDs and books whenever possible though. All my shelves are actually overflowing with books and movies and I need a new storage solution.

5. How many polishes do you usually purchase a month?
This past month I bought 75. Yikes. But I'm giving up polish shopping for Lent! I didn't want to give up nail polish because of this blog and because it keeps me from biting my nails, so I decided to just give up buying. It will also help the birthday group out and keep me from buying stuff they're buying me.

6. What is your favourite genre of TV shows?
Sit-coms. But I love TV a lot and watch a bunch of different things. My favorites right now are Parks & Rec, Community, 30 Rock, White Collar, Modern Family and Happy Endings. I watch a lot of TV.

7. What really annoys you?
Smacking. How hard is it to chew with your mouth closed? Unless you're sick. Then it's excusable.

8. What is the name of the polish that is on your fingers or closest to you on the table?
I'm currently wearing a jelly sandwich with CG 108 Degrees, Icing Party Confetti and OPI Teenage Dream.

9. What is your favourite product to use on your hands/nails excluding polishes?
Mary Kay Satin Hands. Love it! It makes my hands so soft!

lemmed polish or a single collection?
Umm...I'm not sure. But I can't wait until the Hunger Games collection comes out. I want those really bad because I love the books.

11. What is your favourite drink? Alcoholic and Nonalcoholic.
Umm margaritas? I don't drink very often, so I haven't picked my favorite yet. And Diet Coke. Addicted!


11 Questions For You to Answer:
1. What started your polish addiction?
2. What's your favorite domestic polish brand?
3. What's your go-to comfort food?
4. What's your favorite holiday?
5. What was the best vacation you ever went on?
6. What's your favorite movie?
7. What are your feelings on sports?
8. Favorite color?
9. Most prized possession?
10. Favorite music/band/artist?
11. Do you have a car and what is it?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are really interesting facts. I just got to know you A LOT more :)

    I love how your car was named,hahaha, that's just precious AND how you got Phineas!

    ReplyDelete