Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve Nails!

I actually did this mani a couple of weeks ago before I decided to actually start a nail blog.  When I was trying to decide what to do for NYE, this popped back into my mind! I really love this mani. I did two coats of Color Club Sugarplum Fairy. I then used paper reinforcements to make a half-moon mani. For the last color, I used China Glaze Blue Year's Eve. When I first came up with this, I wanted to do a half-moon, but couldn't bring myself to completely cover up the gorgeous glittery-ness of Sugarplum Fairy. I chose Blue Year's Ever because I was looking for something that was beautiful on its own, but that was also thin enough to let Sugarplum Fairy shine through. 
artificial light.

artificial light with flash.

blurry to show holo glitter.

I really love how the amazing holo rainbow becomes blue/green under Blue Year's Eve. It reminds me of Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe and helps calm my lemming a little bit. It's like an amazing sparkly sea on your fingertips! Here's a crappy cell phone pic from the first time I did this mani:


Happy New Year to everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment