Tuesday, January 10, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 10-Gradient

When I thought about a gradient, I immediately though I should do blue since I have so many I haven't used yet. I also kinda wanted to do glitter because I'm obsessed with it. And I think they're easier to gradiate. So I decided to mix the two. Mostly because I didn't want to try to remove all the glitter from my nails. I'm really pleased with the result :)
Polishes used: Orly Sweet Peacock (base), Color Club Blue-topia, WnW Cost Is No Issue, WnW Believe Me It's Real, China Glaze Skyscraper, WnW Back Alley Deals.
I tried to peel a label off a bottle and ruined the thumb :(

Most color accurate photo of the glitter. Glitter is a pain to clean up around the cuticle, so I kinda gave up.

I was really proud of how smooth the gradient was on the ring finger. And I liked the glitter nail in this one too, so I left it.

I also really liked these two nails, even if it is blurry. This is the best gradient I've done!

Also doing this challenge is Emma of Manicurity, Bec at Laquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Kirsten at Geeky Owl, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis. You should definitely check these lovely ladies and their nails out!

No comments:

Post a Comment